The establishment and constitution Coordination Commission for the updating of national legislation on the energy performance of buildings proceeded RIS decision. The aim of that committee is to update national legislation on the energy performance of buildings and as a priority:
- the determination of optimal cost levels of minimum energy performance requirements of buildings and building elements (Article 5 of Directive 2010/31 / EU and n.4122 / 2013),
- the revision of minimum energy performance requirements (Article 3 of Directive 2010/31 / EU and Article 4 of n.4122 / 2013) and
- the creation of a national plan for increasing the number of buildings with nearly zero energy buildings (Article 9 of Directive 2010/31 / EU and N.4122 / 2013).
The Commission's task is the wording recommendation to the Minister of Environment and Energy on:
- the establishment of reference buildings (typical buildings) of Annex III to Directive 2010/31 / EU
- energy efficiency measures in Annex III to Directive 2010/31 / EU, which must be assessed for the reference buildings with the aim of improving the energy efficiency of buildings
- the cost-optimal levels of minimum energy performance requirements of buildings and building elements
- reviewing the methodology of calculation and minimum requirements on the energy performance of buildings, as defined in the Regulation of Energy Performance of Buildings (KENAK) and specified in the Technical Instructions Technical Chamber of Greece (then)
- the practical definition of buildings with almost zero energy consumption
- national plan to raise buildings with almost zero energy consumption
- amending N.4122 / 2013 and issued by "delegated that administrative acts.